Thursday, January 12, 2012

Weekend Birthday Party

Weekend Birthday Party

Weekend Birthday Party by stylehouse512 featuring knee high heel boots

I have a client that is headed to a party this weekend and wants to stand out from the crowd. I've suggested two very sexy , sophisticated, and fun looks that are sure to get a girl noticed! By using color, texture, and sparkle you will be sure to grab someone's eye. I love the first preppy look because its so trendy right now, you can't get any hotter then red jeans. These jeans just shout confidence and adding a chunky gold piece is adding that finishing touch to the look. The look on the right is my feminine rock star queen. She's a little more mysterious and loves to mix girly accents like the sequined top and lacy boots with a black leather jacket, total rocker! I want both of these outfits!



No comments:

Post a Comment